Locating Veterans

Posted by on September 5, 2013, in the category Assorted Stuff

Locate Military Records: The 201 File and Form DD 214 are the basic records available from the National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis Missouri. Google their site and fill out standard form 180 to request your relative’s US Military records.

Locating a Vietnam Veteran: This can be a challenge! You must persist! Refuse to take no for the answer.


< Back to Main Gallery Page >

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-92715403-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');